My favorite game is Criminal Case. Its an app you can download on your phone or tablet and you join the police of a very corrupt city to solve a series of murder cases in a hidden object format. You can investigate crimes scenes for clues, interrogate suspects, analyze evidence, and arrest the killers. Its a very simple game that everyone can play. When I first downloaded this game, I was really just trying to make my sister stop telling me everyday that the game was fun and that i needed to play. But when I started playing and it was very surprising because I couldn't put my phone down. This game is very addictive. In my opinion, it also a stress reliever. Whenever I'm thinking too much or stress about school or anything, I usually turn to my phone and play this game.

Good pick. I'm not big on games like this, but a lot of people do like games like this one.
ReplyDeleteIt's been a while since i've played it but i absolutely love this game.
ReplyDeleteSounds like a good games. Crime solving games always the most interesting and seem like i might try this game out for myself
ReplyDeleteI'm absolutely gonna check this game out
ReplyDeleteI think I'm absolutely gonna check this game out. Thanks Kayla for the info
ReplyDelete